Apple Watch Series 6 40m GPS + Cellular (Choose Color)
About this item
Take an ECG anytime, anywhere. See your fitness metrics at a glance with the enhanced Always-On Retina display. With Apple Watch Series 6 on your wrist, a healthier, more active, more connected life is within reach.
Apple Watch Series 6 is the most advanced Apple Watch ever, with breakthrough health technologies to help you live better and even more features to keep you active, healthy, and connected. With a new Blood Oxygen app1 that measures the oxygen in your blood, you can get greater insight into your wellness anytime, anywhere, directly from your wrist. Meet your sleep goals with sleep tracking. Stay connected to your loved ones by pairing an Apple Watch for a family member to your iPhone with Family Setup. Take your activity to new heights with the always-on altimeter and expanded workout types. And with cellular,2 you can call, text, or stream music from anywhere—all with just your watch. With these powerful features and more, Apple Watch Series 6 is there for you like never before.
1 Blood Oxygen app measurements aren’t intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
2 Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. International roaming isn’t supported. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility.
3 Charge time varies with settings and environmental factors; actual results will vary.
4 Battery life varies by use and settings. See www.apple.com/batteries for more information.
5 The ECG app and the irregular rhythm notification require watchOS 6 or later and iPhone 6s or later with the latest version of iOS. The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 or later (not including Apple Watch SE), and the irregular rhythm notification feature is available on Apple Watch Series 3 or later. The ECG app and the irregular rhythm notification feature aren’t intended for use by people under 22 years old. The irregular rhythm notification feature isn’t designed for people who have been previously diagnosed with Afib. See apple.com/watch for compatibility details.
6 To use SOS or Emergency Calling, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling. On Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular), you can also use a cellular connection. The international emergency calling feature requires an Apple Watch Series 5 with cellular or later. For a list of supported countries and regions, see www.apple.com/watchos/feature-availability.
7 Family Setup requires Apple Watch Series 4 with cellular or later. Not all features will be available if the Apple Watch is set up through Family Setup. A wireless service plan is required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility.
8 Apple Music requires a subscription.
Policies & plans
Blood Oxygen app
• A sensor and app measure the oxygen saturation of your blood, an important indication of how well your body is absorbing oxygen1
Just remain still for 15 seconds to measure your blood oxygen—results appear on your watch and in the Health app on iPhone
• Series 6 takes periodic readings in the background, even while you’re sleeping, recording your blood oxygen trends over time
• Redesigned S6 System in Package delivers even greater performance, so apps launch up to 20 percent faster than on Series 5
Always-On Retina display is up to 2.5 times brighter outdoors when your wrist is down than Series 5, making it easier to see in bright light
• 18-hour, all-day battery life with longer workouts and more audio playback time, plus faster charging with 0 percent to 100 percent charge in just 1.5 hours3
• Get real-time elevation readings throughout the day with minimal impact to battery life4
• See your elevation change foot-by-foot right on your watch face with the Elevation complication—whether you’re running a trail or just taking the stairs
• Electrodes in the Digital Crown and the back crystal work with the ECG app5 to read your heart’s electrical signals and generate an electrocardiogram•
• Apple Watch can check your heart rhythm in the background and alert you to an irregular rhythm that appears to be atrial fibrillation (AFib)5
• With the optical heart sensor, you can check your heart rate at any time in the Heart Rate app—and see your resting, walking, and workout recovery heart rates
• Heart rate notifications tell you if your heart rate is above or below a certain number of beats per minute • With Low Cardio Fitness (coming later this year), Apple Watch notifies you if your cardiorespiratory fitness level, or VO2 max, falls into a lower range—an important measure of your overall health
Additional health features
• Automatic handwashing detection starts a 20-second countdown and features reminders to help you build healthy habits
• The Noise app alerts you when decibel levels in your environment reach a point that could harm your hearing
• Easily log your menstrual cycle, including flow levels and symptoms, and get cycle predictions with the Cycle Tracking app
• With fall detection enabled, Apple Watch can detect hard falls, initiate a call to emergency services, and alert your emergency contacts6
• With Emergency SOS, you can call local emergency services and notify your emergency contacts just by holding down the side button6
• International emergency calling can help you reach local emergency services when traveling abroad—even without your iPhone6
• The Sleep app helps you meet your sleep goals, go to bed on time, and even start a pre-bedtime routine with Wind Down
• Sleep Mode helps minimize distractions from notifications, and you can set haptic alarms to wake up gently without disturbing anyone around you
• Accelerometer tracks how long you sleep and shows trends over the last two weeks
New workout types
• Get the most accurate calorie credit for your activity with workout types like Dance, Core Training, Functional Strength Training, and Cooldown
• With Family Setup7 and cellular, you can pair your iPhone to a watch for a family member, like a child or older adult
• Family members have their own phone number and Apple ID and can enjoy all the safety, connectivity, and fitness features of Apple Watch
• With location notifications and Emergency SOS6 on their wrist, you’ll have peace of mind that your loved ones are just a call away
Cases and finishes
• Available in silver, space gray, gold, blue, and (PRODUCT)RED aluminum
• Available in silver, graphite, and gold stainless steel
• Apple Watch Series 6 works with all Apple Watch bands
• Nike models have updated band colors and a Nike Compact face with space for multiple complications from the Nike Run Club app, like Streaks and Pace
• AppleCare+ for Apple Watch, Apple Music,8 AirPods, Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock, additional Apple Watch bands